January 27, 2012

days are half manicured

olla my darls.

short story, my business teacher entered me to the Artistic Technopreneur competition which will be hold on last week of February at Living World mall Alam Sutra. I was chosen to be the group leader and will represent my school by directing a creative movie clip. We only have exactly 1 week away from the deadline due to a disorganized communication between us and the management department, so we didn't get the notice earlier. i will be busy like crap as i will be directing slash recording slash filming slash editing the whole movie not to mention taking parts in the piano instrument of the background music. to top it off, i got the whole chores i missed during the vacation stacked up waiting to be done. 

now time for the good news. Cambridge has recently released our results from the winter examinations where I had taken my Indonesian as Foreign Language IGCSE-O Level. I couldn't stop smiling for myself as the results appeared. never underestimate yourself after all.


i'll write soon after the whole disasters are over. have a fabulous week, cheers.

p.s. in absolute need of lucks

No comments:

Post a Comment